2018-2019 Theme- Heroes Around Me
For Reflections questions please email email@example.com .
The Reflections Arts Recognition Program is a national arts recognition and achievement program for students. Since 1969, over 10 million students across the nation have taken part in this popular PTA program.
The excitement and enthusiasm that the program generates for students, parents, schools and communities is unmatched with the majority of Georgia PTAs participating in the program at all PTA levels.
That’s why the Reflections Program provides an excellent opportunity for students of all ages to:
- Unleash their creative talents and be inspired
- Express themselves imaginatively in their artwork
- Experience the joy and fun of making art
- Tap into critical thinking skills to create art inspired by the annual theme
- Receive positive recognition for their original works of art
As an added bonus, in showcasing and celebrating student talent, the Reflections Program increases community awareness of the importance of the arts in education.
2018-2019 Theme: Heroes Around Me
Creek View Entries due October 1, 2018.
- Creek View Reflections Flyer-- https://creekviewpta.membershiptoolkit.com/assets/00710/Reflections_flier__1_.pdf
- Entry Form-- https://creekviewpta.membershiptoolkit.com/assets/00710/Reflection_entry_form_2018__1_.pdf
- Reflections Rules-- http://www.georgiapta.org/reflections/
Spotlight on past Creek View Winners!
Creek View is so proud to have had several students win awards at the Council and State level. Several of these children placed at the State level and are moving on to the National competition.
Literature- Kate Ding—1st place
2D- Milana Aithal—3rd place
2D-Mae Chen—1st place
2D-Charley Chen—1st place and division winner
3D- Kate Benson—3rd place
Video- Nina Bhusari—2nd place
Music- Rohan Balakrishnan—3rd place
Here are some examples of their AWESOME work!