Get Involved — Volunteer!
Creek View offers many opportunities to be involved in your child's class and school. We view volunteering as a vital part of supporting the academic enrichment of all the students at CVES. Below lists all active volunteer schedules at Creek View.
But first ... Fulton County requires all volunteers to complete the online registration before they can volunteer in any Fulton County school.
- If you were volunteer approved last year (2016/2017 school year), you will remain on the Approved Volunteers list until May 31st, 2018 and you DO NOT have to do the Volunteer Training.
- If are new to Creek View or did not do the volunteer training last year, Get Volunteer Trained Today! Please click here to complete your Fulton County schools volunteer training. It is VERY important the you complete this training if you want to volunteer this year. You will not be allowed in the classrooms if you have not completed the online volunteer training. Applicants should be prepared to spend about 10-15 minutes for the training and application process. In accordance with State Law, all volunteers must be current with the Child Abuse Reporting Protocol Training before being allowed to volunteer in our schools. It is very important that volunteers enter their full legal name as it appears on their government issued ID (please do not use nicknames or “goes by” names on the application). All applicants must wait 24 hours after applying for application processing and approval.
Don't see a schedule for something you are interested in? Make sure you sign up your volunteer interests and you'll be the first to know when a sign up schedule is created.
- Click on the "My Account" tab at the top.
- Click on "CVES Volunteer Opportunities".
- Check the boxes for volunteer opportunities you are interested in. Once a sign up schedule is created, the sign up schedule will be emailed to all the volunteers who expressed interest.
If you have any further questions regarding volunteering at the school and the required documents, please contact the front office.
SINGLE EVENT VOLUNTEERS
- Check back soon ...
SCIENCE ACTIVITY ZONE (SAZ) VOLUNTEERS
- Week of 10/2 Kindergarten - Physical Properties
- Week of 10/10 3rd Grade - Animal Habitat
- Week of 10/16 1st Grade - Weather
- Week of 10/23 2nd Grade - Pushes and Pulls