CLASS THEME BASKETS HERE
CVES Basket Raffle & Auction
Friday night, March 23th, 5-8pm at CVES
Buy tickets AT THE DOOR
March 23rd (check/cash only)
What is a BASKET RAFFLE and WHY?
Basket Raffle and Auction is CVES PTA's ONE and ONLY Spring Fundraiser! WIth the funds raised from this event we are able to support the academic needs of our school for ALL the kids. Your donation of class basket items and event participation ensures we can continue to meet those school funding goals. Be a part of the fun at CVES Basket Raffle.
Live Auction starts at 7pm
Silent Auction runs in GYM from 5-6:45pm
CASH or CHECK (CVES PTA only) the day of the event
COMPLETE LIST of ITEMS to be in AUCTION
Baskets will be on display in the GYM, tickets are only 50 cents each.
Class basket themes HERE
Remember - name and Phone # must be listed on each ticket for the drawing!
Tickets at the DOOR March 23rd
|Come have FUN||
There is fun for everyone at this event!
Kids magician starts at 5:30pm and the raffle/auction fun starts at 7pm
- CLASS BASKETS: Each class creates a themed basket. Support the basket creation by donating a NEW item relating to the theme. CLASS BASKET LIST.
- TICKET PURCHASE: Purchase basket raffle tickets at the door. Write your name and phone # on the back of each ticket. The baskets will be on display in the GYM with a bag in front of each basket to collect the tickets. Place your tickets in the bag for the basket you are interested in winning. at 7:00pm winning tickets will be drawn and announced. Winners DO NOT need to be present to win.
- LIVE AUCTION: This very popular AUCTION will start at 7PM in the cafeteria and our MC will be auctioning off exciting items. FULL LIST OF ITEMS. Cash or Check only.
- SILENT AUCTION: Silent Auction items will be in front of the Cafeteria from 5-6:45pm and will announce the winners at 7:00pm in the cafeteria.
- ENTERTAINMENT: As a special treat, the PTA will be featuring a kids comedian magician from 5:30 till 6:45pm.
- DINNER and SNACKS: Will be available from 5-7:30pm. Come early to eat!
Thank you for supporting your students academic needs and the school!
- Wednesday, October 3
- Friday, October 5
- Monday, October 8
- Tuesday, October 9
- Thursday, October 11