CREEK VIEW SOFT FUNDRAISING
Chairs: TBD LOOKING FOR A Great CHEETAH Parent to help out!
The CVES PTA supports the school by providing important school enrichment initiatives. Our Soft Fundraising program is designed to help earn money for our school from your everyday purchases without any additional cost to you. Please take a moment to register or clip and help the PTA continue to support the needs of CVES in 2018-2019. Thank you for your support and for choosing to make a difference at CVES!
Submission deadline #1 FALL - October 12th
Submission deadline #2 WINTER – February 8th
Submission deadline #3 SPRING – April 26th
|Creek View Amazon Associates Program|
|Publix Partners Tag|
|Kroger Partners Tag|
To use the Rewards Program, be sure to have your Kroger Plus Card handy and register online at http://krogercommunityrewards.com.
- Click on Sign In/Register.
- If you do not already have an online account with Kroger.com, sign up for a Kroger Rewards account by entering your zip code, clicking on your favorite store, entering your email, and creating a password.
- After receiving a confirmation email, clink on the link within the email, then click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Enter Creek View Elementary or our organization number 69751. Select Creek View and enroll.
Purchases will not count for Creek View until after you register your Kroger Plus Card. Your purchases will begin earning rewards for Creek View 7-10 business days after registering your Kroger Plus card online . Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
We look forward to your support in the Kroger Community Rewards program!
- Wednesday, August 15
- Wednesday, August 22
- Thursday, August 23
- Friday, August 31
- Monday, September 3