Chairs: Kimberly Wolf & Sue Moore
The Science Adventure Zone is a PTA initiative that delivers coordinated science lab activities for all students in grades K-5, in support of the Fulton County Science Curriculum. Below is a tentative schedule for the 2016-2017 school year and is subject to change.
The following labs are offered, based on the curriculum roll-out schedule provided by the CST and the Grade Level Chairs yearly.
- Kindergarten: Physical Properties; Plants
- 1st: Water; Sound & Light
- 2nd: Forces & Motion; Pushes & Pulls; Causes of Change
- 3rd: Magnets & Lab Safety; Rocks & Soil; Habitats (Owl Pellets); Heat
- 4th: Solar System; Forces & Motion; Sound & Light; Ecosystems
- 5th: Constructive & Destructive Processes; Microbial Mystery; Chemical & Physical Changes; Electricity & Magnets
Click on the Sign Up Genius button below to see if your class has any upcoming labs.