5th GRADE FEstivities week
Dear 5th Grade Parents,
This year will be filled with many fun events to celebrate our 5th Graders final year at Creek View. The PTA will collect a $20 donation from each 5th grade student to be used to fund the many activities planned for your student’s final week of elementary school. They will be making great memories!
These activities include:
- Spirit Days
- Promotion Ceremony and Reception
- 5th Grade Carnival
Participation is optional, but greatly needed in order to fund all of the planned activities. We need your support to make this a week that our 5th graders will never forget! Donations will be accepted online, exact cash or check (made payable to “CVES PTA”). Please submit donations by Friday, February 23rd.
To pay your donation online:
- Login to the PTA website creekviewpta.org. You will need to create an account if you do not have one.
- Click My Account>My Forms/Paperwork
- Click 5th Grade Festivities Donations
- Click “Add to Cart and Checkout”
- Click “Pay Now” or “Pay Offline Later”. If you choose the “Pay Offline Later” option, please send exact cash or check payable to “CVES PTA”.
Thank you for your support and for making this week a special one for our students!
5th Grade Festivities Chair People
- Friday, August 3
- Monday, August 6
- Friday, August 31
- Monday, September 3
- Tuesday, October 9